Four week long courses are designed to take beginners to advanced level, or to allow those with experience to extend their skills. Each course is distinct, but builds week on week to develop techniques used by professionals. Join a thriving creative community and discover your own creative potential.
- An introduction to jewellery making
- Introducing the hand tools and equipment
- Simple techniques including saw piercing, soldering, filing and finishing
- You will create an charm pendant in silver in your first session
- You will design and make a piece of jewellery of your own choosing in the following sessions
- Guidance and mentoring from a master craftsman will enable you to adapt ideas
- A 3X 4 cm silver sheet, extra 22 grams of silver are provided and all hand tools or equipment are on site
4 sessions 2.5 hours per session
No previous experience required.
Age 14 +